Similar types of wterproof led swimming pool lights.For swimming pool lights, we have two kinds: LED and RGB.Different watts are available.
submerged 12w 18w led pool light retrofit Features:
submerged 12w 18w led pool light retrofit Application :
Indoor Use, such as Commercial and exhibition locations, Hotel, conference room, Office, restaurant, bar, House, dining room, living room, bedroom.
Q1. Can i have a sample for a led underwater pool lights ?
Re: For 1 pcs for sample testing , congratulations ! There is a promotion in our company , free samples can be provided by filling up with the apply form ( Freight fee by your side ).
Q2. Do you have any MOQ limit for led underwater pool lights?
Re: Usually 1000PCS/Model, it's also ok to buy 1PC if bulbs are in stock, please confirm with us if lights in stock or not.
Q3. How to send an inquiry for led underwater pool lights?
Re: Customers need to confirm the model, wattage, color temperature, base, voltage, dimmable/non dimmable, case color, packing and other details.
Installation instruction of led swimming pool light
1. Light should be set 30-40cm below the water level;
2. The outlet for the conduit should be positioned so as not to interfere with the mounting ring in any way.
3. Set conduit in wall before concrete is sprayed.
4. Render or Marblesheen mounting ring into wall;
5. Ensure that the outer face of mounting ring is flush with the finished pebble surface;
6. Transformer needs to be installed in an easily accessible area to allow for servicing when requiry.
Repair of led swimming pool light
1. Repair of under water led pool lights, disconnect the main switch or circuit switch and the source of underwater light switch;
2. Loosen the screws, which is located in the upper part of the underwater lights, and then tilt the top of the light from the bottom of the lift light from the lamp housing, the spare cable around the back of release from the lamp.
3. The lamp face down on the pool side, careful not to scratch the lens.
4. Remove the light from the lamp housing on the back pad;
5. Removed with a Phillips screwdriver to the back of the screw;
6. The lamp upside down, holding the lamp glass, plastic and shade seals;
7. Replace the lamp;